How long do I need to be employed for to qualify for a loan?
You need to be employed at least one year, full-time at the same job.
What paperwork do I need to bring in order to request a loan?
- 60 days of detailed bank records
- Photo ID
- A chequing account
- A voided cheque or a digital version may suffice
- A bill with your current address
- Paid by direct deposit every 2 weeks
- Your last 2 printed paystubs
What are the reasons that I might be refused a loan with Major Cash?
- Your bank records show too many short-term loans
- You do not have the sufficient documentation
- You have too many NSF charges within the last 60 days
- You are not 18 years or older
- You have not worked full time at the same employee for at least one full year